We are not sure if Hurricane Ophelia is to blame, due to atmospheric changes, but for some reason the entire family was still awake at 2am!
Neither Teens had managed to drop off at all, Hubby and I had nodded off, but then woke and that was that it seems.
By 3am I think I was the only one awake, which was ok as unlike everyone else, I don't need to be up by 6 or 7am!
It will be early nights for us all tonight I think!
I had a slow start to the day, although did get up as usual around 7am
I took the car for a wash, it was well overdue...and then it promptly rained!
Oh well, at least the thick dirt is off along with a few bird shots after having to park under a tree for a few days.
A friend was popping round after lunch, with her little granddaughter, so it was a fairly relaxed afternoon...
..for us anyway, but not Teen One who was led around the house by Little Miss, up and down the stairs several times, and then finally settling for some colouring.
Another rescue job was brought round, this little knitted coat, with matching dress sadly was damaged on its first wear...
...I hope I can find some yarn or embroidery silk that will be a good match, it just needs the two loops catching together to stop the hole getting bigger.
After my friend went home I went up to the hospital to see my Monday Recycled Teenager.
She was looking good, but is a little confused.
Her youngest daughter was there from up country and said her mum had been seeing me all morning!
Hopefully me really being there in the afternoon won't confirm her belief I was walking round the ward all morning!
They are awaiting the results of various tests and for the time being we all feel she is in the best place.
My back is a teeny bit better today, I hope helped by the fact I took an hour or so out this morning to lie flat on the sofa ( not easy to lie flat and knit!)
As I wake feeling quite pain free I thought maybe that's all I need, to rest up a bit...easier said than done!
However it seems to be paying off, I just need to be careful how I move/bend/twist etc.


I hope that you sleep well tonight x
ReplyDelete