Saturday, 11 November 2017

A Leisurely Saturday

 
This morning we all had a lovely lie in, with a cuppa and ginger biccie of course.
The rest of the morning went leisurely, each of us doing our own thing...leisurely.
 
 
Teen One spent the morning ( and the afternoon!) at the dining room table, studying of course.
Teen Two spent a lot of the morning deep cleaning the rabbit hutch.
Hubby gave all the cars an "MOT" checking tyres, pressures etc.
Me...well in between the laundry, kitchen clean up etc, I made pumpkin soup for lunch...
 
 
 
...a lemon drizzle cake for tomorrow, which is dairy and gluten free....and I forgot that gluten free flour browns at a very different rate than regular flour, so its ever so slightly burnt bronzed!
 
 
This afternoon Teen Two had a bowling meet up with some pals, whilst Hubby visited a local museum...and I cracked on with making some bead ends for my knitting needles.
 
Tonight everyone has gone to Newbury for a Bible study...and extra super duper supper (so I hear!)
I have had to stay back as a colleague from Nottingham is back in town just for today, and she was selling a very expensive Lego set (almost £400!) for £50...with the promise of money back if it doesn't work ( its robotic) but I doubt I would be able to tell her it didn't work if that is the case.
I expect Hubby would be able to get it working though ( ever hopeful!)
So, with a quiet night ahead of me ( and the remote control!) I am looking forward to a chilled night with some knitting, just waiting for the door to go and take delivery of this unexpected surprise for Teen Two.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment