It was a long night, and when morning finally came, I was surprised to actually feel a bit peckish.
I wasn't up to a shower...now I have washed my hair every day since I was 14 so you can imagine how weak I was feeling to not have a showed! But did feel I could make it to the restaurant for some breakfast.
I suppose I was a little spurred on by the knowledge this Hilton as an american pancake maker.
Whilst the Teens and Hubby enjoyed the pool, you guessed it...I laid on the bed!
On their return Hubby mentioned that we would be passing Gloucester en route to the next photo shoot, and part of Harry Potter was filmed there.
Teen One was keen to see inside the catherdral, so it was decided we would stop off there.
Once again, it was a time of sitting in the car for me. A multi storey car park is not the most impressive of places to be looking out on to...however it was amusing to see the various little happenings in that short time.
Our next stop was Ross on Wye
and yes you guessed it again...I stayed in the car!
By early evening we were back home and I actually managed to cook up a quick pasta supper for everyone, although after a few mouthfuls I realised I still hadn't got my appetite back.
I went to bed early, but discovered I was unable to lie down...a rather unpleasant bubbling and crackling sound developed,which then made me cough, which inturn made the pain in the side worse!
So, packed up with pillows behind me, I spent the night sitting upright...I cant say I found it easy to sleep but did manage a few zzzz's here and there.





No comments:
Post a Comment