Today has been a very quiet day.
It started with church in the morning....
...followed by cooking a traditional ( what else would you expect!) roast beef lunch....
One plate, went round to Grandma's...truly meals on wheels!
A second one I hot footed round to my neighbour....
...which left the four of us to have Sunday dinner by ourselves...unusually.
There was the usual pile of dirty dishes to face, before spending the afternoon crashed out on the sofa!
My Recycled Teenager from next door knocked the door after lunch "I just wanted to tell you that dinner was perfect...if I had visited all the best restaurants in the world, the meal would not have been as good as that one I just ate!"
What a kind thing to say!
Teen One has spent the afternoon doing some homework, Teen Two has been perfecting his Minecraft skills, Hubby has had a nap and then touched up a passport photo that was rejected for having a shadow!
That has been our very quiet Sunday afternoon....sometimes it's good to just chill isn't it!






No comments:
Post a Comment