Thursday, 28 September 2017

The Long and Slow Bunny Introduction Plan Continues

 
 
This morning was spent at church, for Parent and Toddlers as usual.
I got to have a hug with a wee'un which was lovely, he was just at that age when you can make him smile and chuckle, I was sad to have to hand him back!
 
 
The afternoon was spent in the kitchen, making carrot and ginger soup for tomorrow's lunch, plum flapjack for tonight's dessert...
 
 
 
...a fatless fruit tea loaf for Sunday's tea  (it improves with age so best made a few days ahead)
I also made Thai green chicken for tonight's dinner...but forgot to get the limes, so Teen One went out to get them for me...so handy having someone to pop out and run errands for me!
She also filled her car up for the first time, and only needed to send one text checking which fuel she needed.
 
 
The bunny loving continues and Benji is loving the extra cuddles indoors and crashing out on the sofa when given the opportunity!
Baby Flora is still playing hard to get, but did allow me to get fairly close to her without running away today, but its going to be a long haul to be able to get her within picking up distance I think.
She and Benji have been interested in each other through the safety of the hutch wire, and I really hope the long slow introduction is going to pay off, as we are so eager to see them snuggling up to each other.
 
Tonight another friend came round for dinner, a mutual friend of our visitor, so dinner was a lengthy process, with much chatting of course, and now the menfolk are enjoying their coffee over a discussion on the Scriptures.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: