Friday, 27 January 2017

Variety Is The Spice Of Life!

 
This morning I headed out to The Range hoping to find a coffee table,
I didn't find one I liked, but did see these tulips, which I couldn't resist!
It was then on to Lidl for the usual weekend shop.
 
 
The rest of the day was spent doing the usual household chores.
Teen One was in a creative mood and designed a pendant for herself....the results to follow!
 
 
I made a lasagne for dinner...although all I was having was supposed to be a tin of tuna!
Today is the last day of my second week on The Military Diet and today I have to admit to flagging a bit!
Instead of having tuna, I had a small piece of salmon which needed using up.
PLUS...very naughty indeed...I had carrots and green beans with it!!
I then swapped the banana and ice cream for greek yoghurt and stewed plums...and there may have been a sprinkling of sugar!
Well they do say variety is the spice of life!
 
 
 
We arrived at church tonight for Friday Club to discover the heating wasn't working and there was also no hot water.
The boiler was serviced on Monday so it was rather frustrating to say the least.
We told the parents of the situation as they arrived and gave them the option of going home...but needless to say all the children wanted to stay despite the cold!
Its good to be back home in the warm!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving hose yellow tulips - rally brighten the room up don't they?

    ReplyDelete