Monday, 8 August 2016

Goodbyes Are Always Sad

 
 
This morning started rather early as I had to take my cousin to the airport...but it did start bright, so that was something to be thankful for.
Goodbyes are never easy, and this one certainly wasn't.
My cousin is now in Dublin and hopefully will be able to  continue her family research over there and even meet an elderly aunt of ours.
 
 
The rest of the day was spent shopping, washing and I must confess taking a sneaky nap midday....the hectic week suddenly caught up with me!
Its been hard to focus on household chores this afternoon...I will have to work doubly hard tomorrow!
 
 
Monday August 8, 2016
Today's Proverb:
   Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Goodbyes are always sad especially when you've had such a good time and your cousin is going to end up so far away!! You must save up for a return visit - soon!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete