Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Ebay..Customer Service At Its Finest!


 
Last night sleep did not want to come...so this morning I was up a little later than usual.
Teen Two and I needed to leave around 11am for the "beans on toast" project, so I only had time for some light pottering beforehand...don't you just love the summer holidays when that is possible!
I planted a few pansies in the garden (20 for £3 in Morrisons!)
The bunnies are right at home and enjoy lazing in the grass, without a care in the world.
 
 
Teen Two and I  enjoyed our time at the adventure play area,  feeding the kids.
Teen Two really has stepped up to the challenge and takes a lot of pride in his work...
 
 
 
... we only had twelve kids to feed today...its amazing how many turn down a free meal!
There are around 30 tins still to be used....I think they will end up staying at the play areas for the staff to use at their discretion as there is no way we are going to get through them all.
 
 
 
 
 
Part of the free lunch includes fruit of some sort, today it was apples, which we cut up and de core....we brought them home for the bunnies, who readily tucked in!
 
 
 
 
After lunch we popped into Lidl for a couple of things and as usual came out with more than I had planned for...these ice creams being one of them.
Salted caramel is a really popular flavour at the moment isn't it..and we are loving it!
I love pistachio flavour things, something we see frequently in France/Spain, but rarely over here.
I was delighted to see these ice creams....but didn't realise till I got home they also have chocolate ice cream...I don't like chocolate ice cream...ho hum...more ice creams for the others and less calories for me!
 
 
We popped in to town briefly, mainly because I had to collect a parcel.
I had ordered some pan scrapers from ebay a couple of weeks ago £1.99 for 4 scrapers and free postage.
So I was not amused to receive a card from the postie saying I had to pay £1.50 for underpaid postage.
Before paying it I contacted the seller asking for the £1.50...who emailed back saying he had put £3 in my paypal account!
It never actually arrived so I sent another email and then had £6 put into my account!
That was incredibly honest of him, but there was no way I could keep it, he would be out of business in no time if he carried on like that!
So I sent half back and am now the happy owner of 4 pan scrapers (which are incredibly useful) and am 50p better off just for buying them!
You really can't beat that for customer service can you!
 
 
 
Teen One has spent most of the day reading, she is gradually getting through the long list of reading material she was given by the Uni to complete before the course starts next month.
 
 
Wednesday August 10, 2016
Today's Verse:
   For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment