Sunday, 14 August 2016

A Scene From Beatrix Potter!

 
 
It's still the weekend...so of course the morning started with a lovely cuppa in bed.
 
 
Being Sunday it was of course church, followed by a roast dinner.
I must confess, the heat did not make it a particularly easy task and I had not had a family to feed I would have just made myself some toast!
 
 
The only place for me after all that hot work was the gazebo in the garden.
Teen One had taken on the task of painting a card for her auntie's birthday ( which is today so will be a tad late!)
 
 
 
with the bunnies hopping around and watercolour painting going on, it was like living in a page of a Beatrix Potter book!
I wouldn't have been surprised if Peter Rabbit popped out of the bushes!
 
 
 
I sat and crocheted whilst the painting was going on, Teen Two tried to beat Teen One's swingball score of 72 ( he hasn't succeeded yet) and Hubby did some sofa surfing, researching our holiday for next year.
He would like to visit his cousins in Australia...and of course we could also visit mine...but my oh my...how BIG is that country!
 
 
 
Sunday August 14, 2016
Today's Verse:
   And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Loving the painting case - now where could teen one have got that from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was hoping you would spot it is in regular use!

      Delete