Sunday, 21 August 2016

Two Poorly Teens

 
 
Today's is a short blog.
Teen Two was up ill in the night....not sure why, we are all fine, so shouldn't be the BBQ food from yesterday.
However, as a result its been a quiet day for him.
Teen One has got a cold starting....so its germs all round at the moment!
 Aside from cooking dinner as usual  and a game of Scrabble with Grandma, there is nothing special to report.
Hoping we have a quiet night and wake with everyone feeling healthy tomorrow!
 
Sunday August 21, 2016
Today's Psalm:
   The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear!! What a shame, after a lovely day yesterday. These things happen sometimes. Hope everyone is OK tomorrow. xxx,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless - you have had a few hectic days and its not a bad thing to slow down. Hope that all is well tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete