Thursday, 14 July 2016

Running Out Of Charge!

 
 
This morning was our last Mother and Toddlers for the summer, and as usual we had some sad farewells from those moving on to school.
One lad came in bearing this lovely cake, which of course we shared with everyone.
 
 
 
As a treat I bought the tots a frozen yogurt for their snack.
They were the ideal size and all the mums thought they were perfect too.
The tasted pretty good too!
Both my Teens were with me and had one and would be more than delighted if they made an appearance in our freezer!
 
 
One of Teen One's friends is returning to Indonesia on Monday, so three of them were getting together to say goodbye.
They met up at an ice cream parlour and then went to the beach for a spot of kite flying and throwing pebbles into the sea.
 
 
 
My afternoon was spent cleaning next door ( which really only entails hoovering these days)
and a few bits of essential housework at home.
 
 
I haven't had very sleepful nights recently ( no obvious reason) but had managed to keep going and going...until this afternoon when putting some washing away....I only had three more items to do...but my batteries just ran out and I abandoned it all to have a sneaky lie on the bed!
With the sunshine pouring through the window it was a very cosy place to be!
Half an hour later, with some charge back in those batteries it was on with the rest of the day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just as I was getting dinner sorted the door bell went....a lad and his granddad were stood there...could they have a closer look at the bike we had for sale in the window!
The bike has been there over two weeks and I was beginning to think we were going to have to give it away!
We had wanted £30 for it, advertised it for £35 and the granddad offered me £30!
I hope the lad has as many happy hours cycling on it as Teen Two did.
Teen Two mean while is chuffed to bits with his money!
 
 
 
By now it was time to collect Teen One from the seafront, take her to piano lesson, then Teen Two onto his footy session.
I must confess to enjoying the sit down now!
I am hoping for a relaxed evening on the sofa catching up on one or two programmes we have missed the past couple of days.
Update on my friends mum...she has made sufficient progress for the hospital to consider fitting a pace maker!
She is one strong lady!
 
The past few days bringing unexpected things our way has meant tomorrow's party has been forgotten somewhat!
Tomorrow Teen One and I are going to have to work flat out to make sure we have all we need and are ready for it!
 
Thursday July 14, 2016
Today's Verse:
   And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment