Friday, 10 June 2016

Up With The Lark...Or Should I Say Magpies!

 
This morning started very early again....4.30am.
I awoke to the sound of magpies making the most deafening sound...I think they must have been on our roof, and with the window open it was impossible to sleep through!
So, just before 5am I admitted defeat and came down stairs.
Despite being up so early I didn't seem to accomplish as much as the other day.
 
 
I did manage some weeding and hedge trimming by 6am ( all in my dressing gown too!) and seemed to be on my feet for ages, but not much was showing for it all!
 
 
It wasn't a very exciting day really, shopping, housework, collecting Teen Two from his Biology exam, a bit more digging out the bag and then making dinner (fajitas if you were wondering!)
 
 
It was soon time for Friday Club, with the added chaos of "shop."
The kids love it...I dread it!
 
 
These "decorate yourself" fans were a big hit with the girls.
I bought them at The Works in another town, but was sad to see our local one has closed down!
I don't know why, it was always so busy.
Am hoping they will relocate somewhere else in town.
 
 
 
One thing did surprise me today, Teen Two said he was going to miss PE at school.
He has enjoyed using the health suite recently, so I decided to sign him up for a new contract free gym that opened locally a few months back.
Its only £13.99 a month ( which believe me is cheap...we were quoted twice that last year with an minimum of one years contract) and can be cancelled at any time.
Use it as often as you like, 24 hours a day ( but who would want to go in the middle of the night is beyond  me!)
So I can drop him off there several times a week for a bit of a work out and it won't cost anything.
He likes the  treadmill best...funny how just walking anywhere is no where near as exciting isn't it...shame as its free as well!
Once at college he can use their gym, so I only intend to keep this running for the next three months.
Lets see how he goes!
Daily Blessing
Friday June 10, 2016
Today's Promise:
   Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
 


1 comment:

  1. This hot weather doesn't help with sleeping.!! What a shame about 'The Works' closing down. Fantastic resource for craft things. Well done teen two for joining a gym.xxx

    ReplyDelete