Thursday, 12 May 2016

Identifying Bees!

 
Today was of course Mother and Toddlers.
It was my turn to do the craft activity, and today I thought it might be fun to get them to draw their mummys!
It always makes me smile when they are at that stage of drawing eyes, mouth, ears but no face!
It's great fun, getting them to think about what colour eyes their mums have, and for some of them how many eyes their mums have!
 
 
Our mini bee invasion continues in the downstairs loo, even though we have plugged up the hole outside.
That means they have found another way to get in or there are still some stuck inside and only just managing now to make their escape!
They aren't at all aggressive and as we are encouraged to attract bees into our gardens I guess we must consider ourselves to be honoured by their presence...however I do worry a little about what possible damage they might be doing in our roof space!
I have uploaded the picture to a website called Bee Watch asking for identification.
 
 
After some cleaning next door I decided to try and finish off planting up some pots for the patio...
 
 
 
 
I can't say I know what I am doing really....
 
 
 
 
...but it will add a splash of colour at least!
 
 
Daily Blessing
Thursday May 12, 2016
Today's Verse:
   O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment