Monday, 21 March 2016

Paper Chasing and Phonecalls

 
I am starting today's blog with a photo that has mysteriously appeared on my camera card....no one is taking responsibility so far...I have a sneaking suspicion it must be Teen Two, and I guess he was taken with the fact all three gerbils were sitting together.
 
 
This morning was the usual Recycled Teenagers visiting and then shopping with one of them.
 
 
 
The afternoon was spent wading through a mound of paperwork and then the phone calls that were needed as a result of the sorting, and of course one can never get straight through on the first call can one!
 
 
 
 
When all that  was done it was time to start getting the Easter gifts ready for Thursday's mother and toddlers.
 
 
 
Teen Two had an invite to a free session at the trampoline arena, the warehouse was open for one hour to special needs kids only...so it was yet another chilly hour for me, sitting, knitting and watching him have fun.
When there I bumped into a lady who used to be the preschool worker for both Teen One and Two all those years ago!
She was delighted to see Teen Two at the end of his school life, having been there right at the start of it!
She now has a special needs daughter herself so we had lots to catch up on.
 
 
 
It's good to be finally home!
 
 
Daily Blessing
Monday March 21, 2016
Today's Psalm:
   The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment