Thursday, 10 March 2016

Just Mustard!

 
 
It seems hardly a day goes by without there isn't an issue with next door.
Today was no exception, although it was very minor...he hadn't got up at the right time...and was therefore completely out of sorts.
He seemed to think his clock was wrong...but it was fine.
He was also very confused later today...wondering how I knew there was a problem yesterday ( I didn't until I arrived as usual) and how I knew he was having problems today ( again I didn't...until I arrived) infact he got the days completely muddled and thought it had all happened in the same day.
With our holiday coming up, I am a little concerned about how he is going to cope and how the son will cope...but no doubt cope they will.
 
Today was my turn for the craft activity at Mother and Toddlers and I made these hatching chicks with the tots.
It was a simpler and adapted version of this idea I saw last year.
For the egg I used paper plates, I already had some yellow card and the straw was packing from a hamper we received many years ago...and still going strong!
I added ribbon handles as the tots always like something to carry!
 
 
After doing next doors cleaning, I made a quick sponge ready to decorate for Teen Two's birthday this weekend...16 who can believe it!
 
 
 
Teen One was busy doing revision...
 
 
 
...but one of the perks of being home is she gets to lick the cake mixture off the blade!
 
 
I mentioned yesterday that I had bought a couple of bits in Canterbury for a bridal shower we are going to in a couple of weeks.
This is what I bought...I thought it was quite sweet.
It is designed here in the UK and although not unique ( I have seen similar things before...but not heart shaped) I am hoping will be something the bride doesn't own already.
It is designed by Justmustard.com and their website looks to have plenty of fun and unusual items for sale.
 
 
 
 
Well its an early dinner for us, then taxi of mum as I do the footy piano runs.
 
Daily Blessing
Thursday March 10, 2016
Today's Verse:
   For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

 
 


http://www.justmustard.com/all-products.html

1 comment:

  1. Love the chicks!! I've been on the mustard website, great things on there, very cute.xxxx

    ReplyDelete