Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Having Brussels In My Prayers

 
 
This morning I awoke bright and early  5am and decided it was pointless lying in bed any longer when there was so much to do over the next few days.
So I tip toed downstairs, to let the rest of the household enjoy their last half hour in peace.
 
 
I managed to get loads done before popping into town for a couple of hours.
The main objective was to get our holiday money....as exciting as it was at the time....with the news coming out of the atrocity in Brussels today, its hard to feel so excited right now.
So many people, no doubt many also going on their holiday, having planned  like us, for weeks before hand, now had their lives cruelly taken from them...and some will have had their lives changed for ever.
Our thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by this terrible tragedy.
 
 
 
After town, I went to see a friend for a cuppa...and had a text to say another friend ( who has a key to my house) was in my front living enjoying the sunshine streaming through whilst filling in some time before her next appointment.
She had hoped to catch me in of course, but I have always said, just make yourself at home if I am not in.
 
 
 
Once home I was able to put a second line of washing out...its so lovely to be able to let it dry outdoors isn't it!
 
 
 
Last night I finished tidying the hem on my skirt and am pleased with the end result.
 
 
I saw this in the supermarket yesterday!
I cannot imagine what it tastes like and am in two minds as to whether to buy one for Teen Two...a Marmite fiend!
 
 
Daily Blessing
Tuesday March 22, 2016
Today's Psalm:
   Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment