Wednesday, 23 March 2016

An Early Easter Treat

 
 
My main objective today was to get the suitcases packed, as far as I possibly could.
No matter how little I try to get away with, we always seem to end up with so much stuff!
This year is looking like being a pretty good record a far as minimalistic is concerned...but who knows what all those "last minute" things will do to it all!
If my plan works ...we will have one suitcase INSIDE another...meaning we can bring loads back with us!!
But weight might be an issue....
 
 
 
 
...and as it is, we always get one of these tags put on our cases...and I always squirm with embarrassment!
 
 
 
Next door's son brought in these lovely bunnies for us as an early Easter surprise!
What a treat!
His dad is deteriorating before our eyes and the "Old Recycled Teenager" has probably gone for ever, so sad.
I expect I will see a change when we come back from holiday.
 

 
I nipped into Asda with Teen Two after school to buy him some new clothes, a bit last minute I know, but with the weather suddenly becoming a bit warmer I panicked about the small number of T shirts he has that still fit him.
He took a liking to this one, and I thought Hubby might fancy one too!
 
 
 
 
Its been a long and tiring day and I am looking forward to a relax and a cuppa before playing taxi to Hubby and Teen Two...roll on bed time!
 
 
Daily Blessing
Wednesday March 23, 2016
Today's Psalm:
   The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
 




2 comments:

  1. Of course you are very welcome to bring that empty suitcase back full of quilting fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the worlds worst packer!! I always end up taking far too much! Xxx

    ReplyDelete