Monday, 8 February 2016

A Windy Day!

 
Well today was as they predicted, a very windy day!
The night was also windy, but aside from garden furniture not being where it should be, we seem to have survived.
 
 
 
 
 
After the usual early morning chores and visits to Recycled Teenagers, it was time to hit the supermarket.
With supplies for the funeral to be bought as well as our own needs, it was rather a big shop, and annoyingly the list I had made went missing!
I have since found it (down the side of the car) so will cross check and see what is missing.
 
 
 
With washing on, it was time to do some more baking ahead of the funeral. This time something for the younger ones...Oreo Brownies.
 
 
 
 
Grandma and Grandad are coming for an overnight stay tomorrow, so I have made the white chocolate truffle torte for them to try.
I have also been reminded its pancake day tomorrow...so we will have to fit that in somehow!
Supper maybe??
 
 
 
Before I knew it, it was time to collect Teen Two from his English revision session.
I decided to go the long way round, avoiding the motorway which goes over the water and is very open....I wasn't that brave!
 
Daily Blessing
Monday February 8, 2016
Today's Proverb:
   Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The white chocolate truffle desert looks good!!! I had remembered it was pancake day but thought we could delay it for a couple of days.xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete