Friday, 6 November 2015

Planning My Retirement!

 
Today has been one of pottering around.
With the weather being so foul first thing, I took pity on Teen One and drove her to college, its on the way to Morrisons, so it was a good excuse to get some shopping done before it got too busy.
 
 
 
Too much "doing stuff" still leaves me rather breathless, so once the shopping was unpacked, it was time to sit down for a bit, with a cuppa and some knitting.
 
 
 
Before I knew it, it was lunch time, I finished off the last bowl of carrot and lentil soup and tomorrow will make some butternut squash and sweet potato soup for the family I think.
 
 
It was then time to get a sausage casserole on for dinner time.
We always have to have dinner early on a Friday....either that or very late.
 
As I am not 100%  and we had the promise of a helper for Teen One at kids club, I stayed home, which is extremely unusual!
All seems to have gone well without me...so I am planning my retirement...hee hee!

2 comments:

  1. If you are anything like me, you will miss the club if u retire!

    ReplyDelete