Monday, 9 November 2015

An Early Start

 
 
For some reason, I woke rather early this morning, around 5am, and couldn't get back to sleep.
So, once hubby was up I switched on the laptop and had an early catch up online.
Hubby brought me up a lovely cuppa a biccie...what a way to start the day aye!
 
 
It was then on with the usual business of the day, checking my Recycled Teenager next door, visiting my Monday Recycled Teenager and taking her to Morrisons.
Sadly her cancer has grown, although not spread, so she has to embark on a course of radiotherapy soon.
Needless to say she is not looking forward to it.
 
 
The rest of the day was spent catching up with the washing.
With it being such a windy day most of it dried on the line, just needing the tumble drier to air it all off.
 
 
Teen Two had English revision after school, and his teacher said he did brilliantly and his work today was a thousand times better, so that has really bucked him up.
His school transport doesn't do after school pick ups, so I have to make the journey over and back, which isn't a problem, other than I can never get back into our street as the school opposite runs after school clubs which end around the time we get home.
It's the little things like not being able to park near your house that really get irritating...thankfully once school is closed the road is clear, I realise some people in our city never manage to park in their own street!
 
 
Dinner tonight is left over chicken and broccoli from yesterday's roast, so its time for the Amish casserole recipe I think.
 
 
It's fairly quick and easy and a hit with all the family, so worth the little bit of effort required.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The casserole sounds great but I am glad that the revision is coming on well X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris says your tea can't be that easy if it involves effort and an oven (other than one which pings)

    ReplyDelete