Sunday, 20 September 2015

Good To Be Back Home

 
 
Today has been busier than a usual Sunday.
As well as church first thing and cooking a roast beef dinner,
I then had to dash off to collect Teen One from her Young People's Bible Study Weekend.
 
 
 
It's true to say I was not looking forward to the long journey up there, but the roads were fairly steady and the view as I drove through Boars Hill, where Teen One was staying, was breathtaking.
I wish I had taken my camera...but was thankful to find this view online which is exactly the road I drove along.
 
Oxford is of course called "The City Of Dreaming Spires" and it's easy to see why.
It is also has the worldwide known University, which is the oldest English speaking University in the world.
 
 
 
After all that driving, it's good to be back home again.
It was a beautiful evening for driving in, and its so good to have Teen One back.
We do so miss the her gentle voice and company when she is away, but are glad she had such a good time.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment